Friday 28 June 2013

My make-up essentials




First of all, how amazing is this make-up bag? I got it as a birthday present from tkmax and it was only £15. I love it so much much because it does everything you want. It's big and spacious, it's good quality and it looks good.

Enough about that, now onto the make-up.....to be honest when it comes to make-up i'm pretty simple. I firstly moisturize my face and then I apply a primer. I use the Garnier 5 second perfect blur primer which i love and I can safely say its the best I've ever owned. I then apply a light coverage foundation which is my Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup. I love this foundation because its lightweight, natural and can be used all year round. I don't have the best skin so instead of piling up the foundation instead I apply a good coverage concealer. I do not know what I would do without my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. It has a good coverage and nice consistency. I then set my makeup with  my Clinique loose powder in the colour invisible blend. I then begin to contour my face using the Sleek face palette. I love the bronzer from this palette. I then use my Bourjous blush on the apples of my cheeks. I have recently purchased a new highlighter and it's actually from Lush's cosmetic range. It works well and gives a nice finish. After I've applied my highlighter I put on some carmex just to soften my lips and then move onto eyes. I don't do much with my eyes except for some brown MUA eye pencil in my waterline and then a quick coat of Benefits "They're real" mascara. Lastly my lips. The lipstick that I have been using everyday recently has been a colour riche lipstick from Loreal. I don't actually know what colour it is but I would describe it as a barbie pink. Most of these items can be found at Boots.



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Find out all about it on my latest post.
    Storm
    xoxo


    http://coffeeandcatwalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete